Monday, February 21, 2011

Hoosier Cartoonists-The Website and The Blog

I started Hoosier Cartoonists the website several months ago and since then have used it like a blog. But a blog is a blog and a website is a website. Some things fit in one format but not very well with another. That's why I have decided to move certain features from Hoosier Cartoonists the website to Hoosier Cartoonists the blog. I will continue to offer an overview of cartoonists from Indiana on my website, but beginning today, In the News and Cartoonist of the Month will find a home on my blog. Here are my links:

Hoosier Cartoonists website

Hoosier Cartoonists blog

Indiana Illustrators blog

And my email for all three:

info@hoosiercartoonists.com

If you have questions, comments, or information to offer, please contact me. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment